Yep, free. Well, free with an asterisk, but bear with us and read on!
Keith is trialling a new offer where before committing to any lessons, you can ask for a free 15 minute assessment - or MOT. During your free fifteen minutes of fame with a WPBSA level 2 qualified coach, Keith will give you a minor, major, critical, or a pass (if you're lucky) against each of the key aspects of the game!
What's the catch? What's the asterisk for? No catch whatsoever - absolutely no pressure to take up lessons after your MOT and you'll get to see the results as well. All you have to do is cover the cost of the table time you use, and the rest is up to you!
The idea behind this promotion is just to have a bit of fun whilst giving you a basic idea where you're at in terms of skill (you'd be surprised how many people think they can take on Ronnie with a top break of 16). It also gives you a brief idea whether or not you'd enjoy taking up lessons, and if you do - just ask Keith at the end of the MOT! You can book some lessons, or jump right in (if you're eager and Keith is available)!
Why not give it a try? You never know - you may be the first person to score a full bill of snooker-health!
A few boring t&c's
This is really just the common-sense stuff, but if you're ever unsure feel free to speak to Keith directly!
- Keith will usually be available for MOTs before or after his other lessons - but contact him for more information
- Only 1 MOT per person
- For new customers only (if you're already having lessons, Keith knows what you can do after all!)
- No guarantees are given for availability - the MOT is a bit of fun that takes the pressure off and gives you a taster for what lessons are like, without committing to booking several up front
- Keith reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time, without warning
- Keith reserves the right to refuse an MOT
- Money for the table time (~£1.50 depending on the venue) must be paid in advance of the MOT